POwER 3D - Printing Objects with Educational Resources
The POwER 3D is an eTwinning project which brings together three educational institutions:
- ITTS "A. Volta" (Perugia, Italy);
- Escola Básica e Secundária da Batalha (Batalha, Portugal);
- Palatul Copiilor Drobeta Turnu Severin – Filiala Orșova (Orsova, Romania).
The POwER 3D project will be implemented during 2016 – 2017 school year. The students involved in the project are 13 – 19 years old. English is the language used in project.
The purpose of the project is to help students and teachers to develop new skills in the field of 3D printing, through international cooperation.
The partners will cooperate in order to:
- Create learning materials related to 3D object design and manufacturing;
- Design 3D objects;
- Manufacture 3D objects designed collaboratively by students.
Some of the expected results are:
- Tutorials related to 3D design, and 3D printing;
- Logo of the project designed and 3D printed;
- 3D objects (e.g. keyrings, labels for the classrooms, geometrical objects, molecules for Chemistry, and parts for robots) created in cooperation.