Would you like to teach in USA?

Do you want to teach in U.S. schools? You can do it for a period of three to five years through J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Program. Only State Department designated sponsors are authorized to select potential exchange teachers. Educational Partners International, LLC (EPI) is an authorized sponsor.

EPI places teachers of all subjects in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in schools in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. EPI provides support for the teachers as they adapt to a new country, city and school assignment. They facilitate opportunities for teachers to enjoy cultural activities while promoting personal and professional growth.

You will be a veritable ambassador of your country in USA, and when you will return home you will be a veritable ambassador of USA in your country.

Good luck with your application!